Terms and conditions
1. By registering as a SumoSociety follower, you consent to the terms and conditions outlined.
2. To enjoy the benefits of the SumoSociety program, you are required to provide us with a valid email address. When registering your SumoSociety account, you are able to subscribe to receive marketing material.
3. One free birthday salad is only available from 7 days commencing from your birthday. To receive your birthday salad;
a. You, the member must be subscribed to marketing communications to redeem the birthday salad.
b. A birthday salad is not available for new members in the first 14 days of membership.
c. Free birthday salad is available as a regular deli salad only.
4. For every purchase made within participating Australian SumoSalad stores, you will be awarded $1 (one) Sumo Coin per $15.00 (AUD) to spend in-store in one or multiple transactions unless otherwise specified. Sumo Coins will not be issued and are not redeemable at mobile or temporary SumoSalad stores.
5. Sumo Coins are calculated on the total cash amount paid and are valid only for 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by these terms and conditions, Sumo Coins are non-refundable and will not be redeemed for cash nor will cash change be given if not all Sumo Coins are redeemed in one transaction. No interest or any other earnings on funds deposited to a SumoSociety account will accrue, be paid or be credited to you by SumoSalad.
7. To earn Sumo Coins, you must first collect a card from any participating Australian SumoSalad store and activate it with a purchase. Alternatively, download the MySumo mobile application, select the “sign up” option and complete the required fields. Sumo Coins will be transferred onto your SumoSociety card after each transaction at the rate as outlined in point 4.
8. To redeem Sumo Coins, you must register your card at www.sumosalad.com/register/ completing all required fields (SumoSociety cards only). Within 24 hours of registering online you'll be able to start redeeming.
9. Sumo Coins are redeemable for rewards which consist of any food or beverage product within any participating Australian SumoSalad store (subject to availability) at the retail price in-store.
a. Rewards can be redeemed at a rate of one (1) Sumo Coin to one AUD ($1 AUD).
b. Minimum redemption amount is $2.50 AUD
10. SumoSalad accepts no responsibility for incorrect information provided by SumoSociety members on web forums or the like.
11. SumoSociety coins may only be used on full priced items.
12. SumoSociety cards cannot be used in conjunction with SumoSalad Health Club Cards, Buy 10 get 1 free salad loyalty cards, Buy 10 get 1 free coffee loyalty cards, Buy 5 get 1 free coffee loyalty cards or Retailer Discount Cards. These cards ceased being accepted in our stores on Monday August 1, 2011.
13. SumoSociety cards cannot be used in conjunction with discounts offered to Shopping Centre retailers.
14. Where you wish to use your Sumo Coins for purchases over $50 (AUD), you must provide the nominated store with 24 hours notice to ensure sufficient product is available.
15. On occasions SumoSalad will run promotions for SumoSociety followers. These promotions will be subject to these terms and conditions, unless otherwise specified.
16. Only one SumoSociety card and account is permitted per person.
17. Only one SumoSociety card can be scan per transaction.
18. A maximum of 100 Sumo Coins is permitted on your SumoSociety card.
19. SumoSalad will work with any customer who believes coins have not correctly been added/removed from SumoSociety accounts. SumoSalad takes no responsibility if no errors are found after an investigation. This involves lost or stolen cards.
20. In the case of a lost or stolen card, you should simply log in using your follower username and password, click on 'replace my card' and fill in the form. Another card with your Sumo Coins will be posted out to you. In the case of a forgotten password or issues with the MySumo mobile app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
21. SumoSalad reserves the right to refuse use of a SumoSociety card on suspicion of unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful use. Where this occurs, the account and card will be cancelled and any Sumo Coins will be forfeited.
22. SumoSalad staff reserve the right to request photo identification in the form of a valid Driver's License or Proof of Age card to ensure the SumoSociety card belongs to nominated card holder.
23. No fees are charged by SumoSalad for the issue, registration, activation or use of the SumoSociety loyalty program.
24. In the event of no internet connection in any SumoSalad store, you can earn but not redeem Sumo Coins. To earn Sumo Coins you must have your receipt stamped and signed by the SumoSalad store manager upon purchase. The signed receipt must be scanned and emailed to email@example.com to receive your reward.
26. SumoSalad reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by notifying you by email, or by changing the terms and conditions on our website.
SumoSociety Terms & Conditions – 22.01.18